Summary of position
Are you obsessed with finding ways to improve user experiences? Do you have an eye for clean, beautiful, user-friendly design trends? If collaborating in a small, creative, dog-friendly health tech company in Baltimore’s historic Fells Point sounds intriguing, then let’s talk!
Rendia helps doctors and patients understand each other by using visuals to convey important medical information. Our product team is hiring a UI/UX designer to help us solve design challenges and create beautiful digital experiences.
Duties and Responsibilities
The UI/UX designer will work with our product and engineering teams to design the user interface of Rendia’s patient education software platform, used by doctors, patients, and medical practice staff. You will be responsible for ensuring our platform’s design is easy-to-use, beautiful, and solves real problems.
Skills and Experience
- You create intuitive user experiences that increase engagement and usability
- You produce deliverables for all stages of the design process (wireframes, mockups, interactive prototypes, polished designs) for web and/or mobile products
- You use data (analytics and usability/feedback) to drive your design decisions
- You analyze user experience through flowcharts, diagrams, user journeys, experience maps, etc.
- You’ve conducted user research and are genuinely interested in how software can solve human-computer interaction problems
- You have at least 2 years’ experience in UI/UX
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates expertise in UI/UX and user-centric thinking
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated with a passion for pixel perfection, consistency, organization, and usability
- Expertise with programs such as the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, or other applicable tools
- Comfortable being the sole product designer, self-managing multiple projects across the company
- Seek critical review and feedback, and able to embrace change
- Ability to focus on the details without losing sight of the big picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication and organization skills for interdepartmental collaboration
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving capabilities and able to work with minimum supervision
- Takes responsibility and ownership for own tasks, decisions and outcomes
Please email email@example.com with your resume and link to your portfolio. In your email, please explain why you are interested in joining Rendia and list projects that would be relevant to the role and our company’s mission.
Rendia, Inc. is a B2B (business to business) SaaS company delivering patient education solutions for doctors in the Eyecare and ENT industry. We offer a competitive benefits package including 401k, health, vision and dental insurance, paid holidays, PTO and paid parental leave.
Our dog friendly offices are located in the heart of beautiful Fells Point in Baltimore.