Summary of position
The Technical Support representative will be a key member of the customer success team, ensuring accurate and timely support and problem resolution is delivered with excellence to all of our clients.
The technical support representative is responsible for the support of all Rendia software solutions and programs, which include desktop, mobile, and web-based applications. The technical support representative receives basic to complex service requests via telephone, email, and web-chat and provides resolutions or escalates the technical concern following standardized procedures. The representative will work closely with the customer success team and have access to the software development team to best support our healthcare clients.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate professionalism thorough attention to detail and proactive communication skills, both oral and written.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle inbound support related requests from customers, partners, employees and other entities via a mixture of phone call, email, and web-chat communication.
- Provide positive, friendly support to a worldwide customer database.
- Provide hands on support via an internet based support system (LogMeIn Rescue).
- Management of account administration for all supported customers (Salesforce).
- Work in a collaborative team environment.
- Assist with language pack development: audio file and caption file processing (Audacity).
- Assist with application testing and documentation.
- Assist with the creation of support documentation within Salesforce.com and the product’s knowledge base.
- Confirm & document bugs within the software to the development team, and follow-up with affected users once resolution has been reached.
- Assist in the planning, development and support of on-demand training and support initiatives (i.e. webinars and web based tutorials).
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work independently under tight deadlines are a must.
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS in technical field and/or equivalent experience
- Two to three (2-3) years experience in technical support & customer service
- Exceptional working knowledge of and troubleshooting ability on desktop & mobile operating systems (Windows, Mac, iOS)
- Working knowledge of major web browsers (Internet Explorer 8+, Chrome, Firefox, Safari)
- Understanding of computer networking fundamentals
- Basic understanding of web application development process
- Proven initiative, good judgment, and ability to achieve results
- Able to successfully handle multiple projects, meet deadlines, and manage resources
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills; able to work with customers at all levels and develop effective solutions to diverse and complex problems
Please email email@example.com with your resume. In your email, please explain why you are interested in joining Rendia and list projects or other experiences that would be relevant to the role and our company’s mission.
Rendia, Inc. is a B2B (business to business) SaaS company delivering patient education solutions for doctors in the Eyecare and ENT industry. We offer a competitive benefits package including 401k, health, vision and dental insurance, paid holidays, PTO and paid parental leave.
Our dog friendly offices are located in the heart of beautiful Fells Point in Baltimore.