Summary of position
Rendia is an established medical software as a service (SaaS) company with a start-up vibe, located in the heart of Fells Point. We're a quirky team of artists, developers, and customer advocates united by a passion for improving the patient experience. We're currently seeking a motivated individual to support our expanding business as a System Administrator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing fleet of AWS resources
- Troubleshoot problems and document solutions
- Implement, maintain and improve continuous integration and continuous delivery environments using Docker, Chef, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy and others
- Design, build and maintain processes and components of a streaming data/ETL pipeline to support real-time analytics
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of Linux Systems Administration and AWS experience
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Expertise in automating cloud infrastructure
- Demonstrable experience with configuration management (Chef)
- Expertise in cloud security, managing users, roles and privileges
- Hands on experience with AWS CloudFormation, Redshift, DynamoDB, S3, ELB, EC2, VPC, ECS, RDS, Cloudfront and other AWS services
- Experienced with automated deployments, continuous integration and release engineering tools
- Experienced with disaster recovery planning
- Experienced with version control (Git)
- Experienced with ETL, Data Modeling, and Business Intelligence delivery
Nice to Have
- Experience with Docker and container management systems
- Experience with batch and real time data processing frameworks
- Familiarity with PHP, Node JS, Ember JS
- Experience with compliance architecture and policies, particularly HIPAA
Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent work experience that includes at least 1-2 years in a system administration position.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. In your email, please explain why you are interested in joining Rendia and discuss your experiences that would be relevant to the role and our company's mission.
Rendia, Inc. is a B2B (business to business) SaaS company delivering patient education solutions for doctors in the Eyecare and ENT industry. We offer a competitive benefits package including 401k, health, vision and dental insurance, paid holidays, PTO and paid parental leave.
Our dog friendly offices are located in the heart of beautiful Fells Point in Baltimore.