Summary of position
Rendia is an established medical software as a service (SaaS) company with a start-up vibe, in the heart of Fells Point. We're a quirky team of artists, developers, and customer advocates united by a passion for improving the patient experience. We’re currently seeking a motivated individual to support our expanding business as a Content Marketing Manager.
This is a great position for someone with 5 or more years of content marketing experience. Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, professional, and ready to learn new skills and technology. This role is at the core of the marketing team and others will rely on your work every single day. Apply now to join our small, tight-knit team in a casual, dog-friendly work environment. This position earns salary with full benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain content marketing plans, editorial calendars, and communications roadmaps for email, blog, website, social, webinars, promotional videos and gated content pieces
- Develop ideas and create 1–2 engaging, thought-leadership resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (ex: ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.)
- Produce compelling content that builds our brand, creates awareness, and drives engagement
- Collaborate across internal teams (product, sales, customer success) as well as external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience
- Drive SEO performance through the use of SEO tools and tactics by evaluating web pages, organic search traffic, landing page quality, and content
- Measure and test success via the marketing department's strategic goals and KPIs
Skills and Experience
- Must be a motivated, task-oriented individual who thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Must possess exceptional communication, documentation and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate strong project management skills with the ability to own and drive projects from start to finish
- Have an editorial mindset, be a storyteller at heart, and out-of-the-box thinker, and have an eye for the creative
- Strong portfolio of valuable content creation and writing samples
- Deep understanding of electronic marketing, SEO, and social media
- Design skills and design software knowledge a plus, but not necessary
- BA Degree in Marketing, English, Journalism Communications (or commensurate experience)
- 5 years experience in Content Marketing, Inbound Marketing, B2B, and use of marketing metrics to measure ROI
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to use the subject line: "Please consider me for Rendia!" (you will not be considered for this position otherwise). In your email, please explain why you are interested in joining Rendia and discuss your experiences that would be relevant to the role and our company’s mission.
$45,000 - $50,000 / year + competitive bonus plan
Rendia, Inc. is a B2B (business to business) SaaS company delivering patient education solutions for doctors in the Eyecare and ENT industry. We offer a competitive benefits package including 401k, health, vision and dental insurance, paid holidays, PTO and paid parental leave.
Our dog friendly offices are located in the heart of beautiful Fells Point in Baltimore.